The Worshipful Company of Dyers is one of the Livery Companies of the City of London.
The Company has been in its current building since 1840. The original building, which was near London Bridge, was destroyed in the Great Fire of London in 1666.
We were instructed to supply and fix numerous fibrous plaster GRG arches, columns (some fluted), domes, cornices, light troughs, picture rails, panel mouldings and skirtings, to the Foyer, Lift Lobby, Ground Floor and Ante Room.
All the high-quality works had to be completed within a very tight timescale. Manufacturing commenced in November 2020 and site work was fully complete by the end of March 2021.